Thursday, July 25

Of Small Dragon Pao's


Groupon Deal:
Signature 8-Flavour Xiao Long Bao at
 Paradise Dynasty, Paradigm Mall

A couple of us in the office bought this deal when we saw it and we finally went for it today. And it was yummmms!

My personal preference goes in this order (from most favourite to less fancied): Truffle (black), Cheese (yellow), Garlic (brown?), Original (white), Foie Gras (grey?), Ginseng (green), Crab Roe (orange).

The pink one, which is the Szechuan flavoured pao, was unfortunately my least favourite. Maybe it was the spice, or the pepper, I'm not very sure, but none of us liked it. Saying it was my least favourite isn't even correct. It actually hurt my tongue. -__-

But all in all, I'd give them 9 out of 10, since only one pao wasn't up to expectations. =) Too bad for you guys the deal is over.

We had Moo Cow for dessert too. And I had Uncle Bob chicken popcorn for lunch, with half a portion of Chili Pan Mee. The healthiest meal I had today would probably be cereal and milk for breakfast.

Then again, what is life if you can't enjoy yummy food? :D

2 comments:

Michael.Horn said...

My personal preference goes in this order (from most favourite to less fancied): Garlic (brown?), Crab Roe (orange), Truffle (black), Cheese (yellow), Original (white), Foie Gras (grey?), Ginseng (green), Crab Roe (orange) .

Ai said...

Haha Mike Wan, why did you spam the same comment twice?

And you left out Szhechuan and mentioned Crab Roe twice.