Saturday, June 29

The Squirrel Story

Once upon a time, there was this conversation that went on as such:

xx : We bought her a squirrel.
Me : WHAT! But squirrels are meant to be in the wild, they're not supposed to be kept as pets!

Funny. It was only after I said it did someone else tell me that the squirrel in point was actually a soft toy. /shy

Don't know about you guys, but I have this twisted logic that when many days have gone by and they've all been good, something bad is about to happen. I scared.

But good days are good days. I'll take whatever bad that is to come (if it is to come). It's a fair trade.

And I've been eating so much per seating but I still get hungry very quickly afterwards! Alien in my stomach must 've resurrected. -__-

On a much happier and sweeter note, it is a dear friend's birthday tomorrow. And while I think most of my friends no longer read my blog, here's to wishing her a fantastic 25th birthday.


May our God continue to bless you, and shine His light upon you. Love you banyak. 
Happy blessed birthday! xx

The travel bug is biting. It's a good thing Korea is in a couple of days.

Time for some dinner now, craving hot chocolate. 

No comments: