Sunday, July 14

Running Man Is Insanely Entertaining

Okay, so I'm a bit late to jump onto the RM bandwagon but it's so hilarious. Ever since I relocated my "work station" to the living room, I've been watching random snippets of the show and I cannot stop laughing.

DramaFever why you no allow the full Eng subbed episodes to show here?! =/

Evidently, all things Korean are appealing to me more so than ever.

Feel the need to stop being so sedentary but at the same time I can't think of anything else that I want to do, without having to: a) spend excessively / b) get stuck with a crowd / c) be forced to have conversations / d) all the above.

Doesn't leave much left to do hey?

Well, good thing there's YouTube and Dailymotion!

4 comments:

KRY said...

안녕 senior,

http://runmanclub.net/ this website is the more ideal one (well at least imo) if you are following RM or any thing/news related to them ( a group or individually), since it contains almost everything about them.

Eng sub will be updated every Tuesday, Chinese sub at Monday, raw and live at Sunday.

Enjoy and have a nice week ahead.

Mandy said...

No wonder never call me out. I am turning into "Korean" too :)

schizo-ching said...

kshownow.net <-- latest running man show :D welcome to the hoot

Ai said...

Thanks for the links guys! =)