Monday, July 15

The Bridge

I don't think I'll ever get down to uploading the photos from Seoul, Korea. Simply because we have too many different sources to sync because we only bothered to check if everyone / every camera was on the same time after day 4, and the bad news is, all were different. -__-

Heng was supposed to get down to sorting them photos, but I guess he's too busy. Ohwell.

Anyway. That aside. There's really not much though. It's just the usual - I'm tired. Need my personal space. Recharge. And I've been sneezing a lot since dinner. Either I caught a cold or someone's just missing me loads.

I secretly hope it's the latter. But only if it's the person whom I want to miss me who misses me. Otherwise, boo. Not so much. So picky right.


This is one of my favourites shots when I was in Seoul.

We were in the train on the way to the airport when I saw the bridge and thought it was really pretty. I took out my phone and took this. I think the original color of the bridge was red but because of the filter, the red is obviously no longer red. Still pretty though.

Mommy's a smartphone user too now though! So that's kinda cool. =)

No comments: