Tuesday, July 30

What's Your Horoscope?

Today, is one of those days.

Fooling around one morning with the brothers in
probably one of the best guesthouses in Seoul - Studio41 in Hongdae.
Where I look into the mirror and say, I've seen better days. Then again, we all have our moments.

Apparently, tummy is still slightly wonky. And I hadn't been particularly productive though it wasn't all that bad at work.

And I don't always read my horoscope but when I do, it's usually quite funny:

daily overview

If you can't reach someone, keep trying different methods until you find one that works. Even indirect methods like Twitter or asking friends of friends can work out if direct means fail.
Source

And true enough, there was this one person I had tried getting through to today without much success. But Twitter and friends of friends wouldn't have been the best option.

Made me laugh anyway!

No comments: