Wednesday, July 24

What Is Your Deal?


The Other Side - Jason Derulo

I can't decide if the lyrics are kinky or if I'm misinterpreting or whatever not. But I've heard this on the radio many times and since it's not censored, it can't be that bad.

Body is aching. In the good kinda way. Due to my very feeble attempts to quit being sedentary.

Mommy bought me a new pair of shoes! Happy.

Considering how both my brothers have applied to study in the States and if someone were to come up to me to ask what was needed in the application or what needs to done, I wouldn't be able to answer, goes to show just how supportive a sister I've been. Complete fail. LOL

Maybe, just maybe, you're just as scared as I am. Who knows. Humans are a weird breed anyway.

I'm more a redhead now. And I sorta like it. A lot.

No comments: