Thursday, March 22

Improvement

From bad to semi good/ semi bad. The next one will be good. :D

And also, I have pledged to donate my organs, all of em'! I am officially an organ donor! It's kinda nice to know that even after my heart stops one day, I may potentially save someone else out there...

Have you pledged yet??
HELP's organ donation drive is on till this Friday, drop by and show some support! Pledge too, if you haven't already done so. You don't need organs in heaven! :D

F Block has some pretty pretty clothing, prices are not too far fetched either. Shall go check out the one in Telawi one of these days.

Kenanga this Saturday! Anyone? Anyone else? :D

Mommy just reminded me of my fresh soya bean in the fridge, I hope I don't forget it tomorrow morning before work. And grocery shopping with mommy tomorrow eve when she's back from Ipoh.

Tomorrow morning's gonna be earlier than usual though, fetching daddy to send his car for servicing. Rawr, I better go sleep now...

Goodnight world! <3

No comments: