Friday, March 2

Just Thought Of A New Theme To Play With

It has something to do with the magic number 24. Doesn't require the brightest star in the sky to figure that one out.

Before anything else, happy blessed birthday Ivy Choong.. Not going to text you, so you'll just have to come to my blog to see this.

I am tired tonight though, tired but happy enough.

I don't understand one thing, well, two things. Okay fine, maybe a couple of things. But am gonna just point out two today. The first of which being, why can't some people just get the hint and bugger off already?! I am gonna run out of nice-ness soon and I am really gonna start being mean, which I really don't want to. Because mean Ai Li is just... well, mean.

And the second thing I don't get is why do I keep having issues with my online banking accounts? =(

I forgot my password again, and stupidly decided to try keying all potential passwords and now, my account is blocked. Fwahh. Annoying.

I know I've done my two but one more, one last one. Why do friends people only come knocking when they need something? Selfish humans. Don't like them. I am purposely choosing to not help this once.

On to good things.

Little brother aced some Maths paper, and when I say aced, I mean really rocked the paper. Doesn't matter that I needed the calculator to count (55+56) /2 at work today, I am one proud sister indeed.

Went for our mani and pedi session today! Psych graduates are not necessarily better at handling marketing ploys - because we ended up buying the whole package. That's another RM660 (/4) on top of the debt I just cleared with mommy today and on top of the complete payment for Mount KK.

Can't complain though. All these monies spent the past couple of days are all well justifiable. Least the package is shared amongst us 4, and well, pretty nails always make me a happy girl. What more if the happiness is shared 4 ways. Warms my heart.

Skipped dinner, (whee!) saved the calories. Watched Safe House, free movie tickets, teehee! I jumped in my seat several times, but mostly I was freezing my ass off. The beginning part of the movie reminded me of Milgram's experiment. I am trying to sound like a smart cookie, but I did think of Milgram!!

Mommy bought me a new blazer from Carven and a new pair of denim shorts from Jaspal, throwing out brand names because I don't get to do that very often, I am poor, only mommy is rich.

Okay, I am just babbling away right now. I should really be in bed soon.

Humans biggest advantage lies in our ability to be adaptable. 

No comments: