Thursday, March 22

What's Yours?

I really was planning on skipping posting today.

For a lot of reasons. Like, I really didn't wanna complain about the dodo girl who insisted on something and threatened to bring her mom otherwise, or that the sun was so blinding when we headed out for lunch, or that I banged into the cone as soon as dad got into the car this morning, or that I was late for work, or that I had a really long and tiresome course counselling session, or that I seem to not get things right much these days, or that while I was trying to prepare dinner - which basically is salt baked chicken mom bought home from Ipoh, the freaking chicken cut my thumb!, or that mom hit me when I tried to feed doggie some chicken.

-__-

See, that's what I meant!

Anyway, it really isn't that bad. Hahaha, I was just ranting. But my thumb does hurt. Stupid chicken.

One of the two reasons why I decided to post after all, was this.



As I was driving home, thinking, "What a day".... Lady Gaga (of all people) sings, "Just dance, it's gonna be okay". :D

On my drive home also I was thinking. I have done 3 TOG's thus far, all of which I had to steer, which I kinda hate doing, except for that one time when I was helms but not skipper, that one was fun.

The moral of the story is, I think a lot of random stuff when I am driving. Maybe that's why I am a hazard on the roads. I should really focus more when I drive.

And secondly, as I was eating the stupid chicken which cut me on my thumb, I was thinking, If you had ONE wish, and ONE wish only, and then tomorrow, the world ends. One wish. What would it be?

Gonna go shop for groceries with mommy dearest now..

My one wish, after some serious thought, was for every single human being in this world to live in peace, together. Without hate or discrimination. Just love for one another.

What's yours?

No comments: