Thursday, March 8

Like A Bad Boyband

I am convinced, this band, best to stay away from. My sincerest advice.

Somethings are nice to hear, some not so. Some things are nice to see, some not. Fragile state, don't touch, break easily. I think I am gonna level up and add a UV protective layer to my bubble.

Today was my cheat day! =) Carbs taste so good I almost don't remember. Sandwich for brekkie, biscuits for snacks, and pizza plus chocolate milkshake for dinner. Yums! #satisfying

Free 7 day gym trial starts tomorrow, I am kinda excited, gonna put new songs into the phone in a bit and officiate my new Nike gym bag!

Which reminds me, tomorrow is KPI meeting too! Nooooooo! Haha, dang it.

It's a sailing-free weekend this coming one. Massage on Saturday and shoe shopping over the weekend, tempted to drop by Kenanga to get more items actually.

I am gonna be away for a bit. Be good all you people! =)

No comments: