Thursday, March 8

Worms Are Spreading

Internet was down at home last night. And data wasn't great either. So this is for yesterday, and a part of this morning.

1. "I am dragon, I spit fire..." This kept ringing in my head the whole of yesterday.

It was probably sparked by a previous conversation about dragon babies - people born in the year of a dragon and I so happen to be the only one in the office. A colleague, also a Psych graduate, later reasoned that the spit fire bit must be because of the anger that's circulating through my body.

2. It's true hey, out of sight out of mind.

3. I saw some photos on Fb today, and as I was seeing it, I was thinking, Can't people be a little more sensitive?? Poor girl, must hurt quite a bit.

4. I really don't understand. Why can't I just fall for the nice guys. I can already sense all the possible comments I am gonna get for this.

There are so many nice ones around but why aren't they the least bit appealing to me? Why am I so weird. You know how people want someone whom they are comfortable around, someone whom they can be themselves when they are together, someone who will always be there, someone who's sweet and sensitive and caring. Someone normal (for the lack of a better word, not that normal isn't good)? I, on the other hand, have no idea what I want. But definitely, I won't fall for someone whom hmm... I don't feel slightly intimidated by. I know, I am so weird right.

So, I conclude that  - I. Have. A. Serious. Issue.

No comments: