Wednesday, March 28

"If I Love You"

Reciprocity and the Cute 
=)

The rest was pre-written a couple of days ago. And it brings me to one point today: Most truths are only true, in that one moment.

1. Travel to 2 countries/ places I have not been to before.
 a. Club Med Cherating
 b.    TBC

2. Submit applications for Masters.
Status: I am thinking this is going to be postponed till further notice.

3. Invest in hair care treatment.
Status: I've been treating my hair well.

4. Bake a cake.

5. Wear a dress once a week (unless special circumstances).
Status: Why did I come up with useless things like this in the first place?

6. Wear heels once a week (unless special circumstances).
Status: I brought a pair of heels to the office for storage, does that count?

7. Red highlights for the hair before mid year.
Status: CHECKED; think I'm gonna color it again soon.

8. Do charity work / volunteer.

9. Go for a full medical check up.

10. Keep my hair super long.
Status: Trimming your hair does NOT make it grow longer faster. I keep reminding myself.

11. Get a new pair of glasses.

That's Pao! Our admin pet..
And Pao's wearing my new specs! :D
12. Re-start up HELP Sailing Club.
Status: This is probably not going to happen either.

13. Use a satin pillow case.
Status: Using them pretty lilac colored cotton pillow cases.

14. Buy a satin pillow case.
Status: Didn't end up getting satin pillow cases after all, too hard to find. Instead settled for some high quality cotton ones. Lilac purple, pretty!

15. Do something nice for one person (or more) each day.
Status: I am thinking this is going quite well.

16. Smile and say Good Morning to the first person I see every day.
Status: For the most of it, the first person I see everyday is my kakak.

17. Go climb Mount KK.
Status: Seems to be on track, paid the full payment!

18. Get a second opinion on the wisdom tooth.

19. Drink more water.
Status: Have got to drink way more water.

20. Play volleyball.
Status: This is probably not happening either.

21. Not use work as an excuse to not sail.
Status: This is tricky. And I have more to say about this one. I don't get it. I know I said I won't use work as an excuse not to sail. But it is a different thing if I REALLY have work right? Why can't some people just understand that? It's not about using work as an excuse, but I feel it is me being grown up and being a responsible human being. So people who don't get it, you can seriously screw off.

22. Go fly kite.

23. Go for a picnic.
Picnic with hot air balloon backdrop, pretty aye! :D
24. Do something crazily spontaneous, like an impromptu trip somewhere.
Status: The hot air balloon trip in Putrajaya was relatively impromptu!

25. Try something completely new, can be anything from food to a new experience.
Status: There was trapezing, and then there was zorbing too.

My temporary non-imaginary bubble :D
26. Make 10 new friends and remember them.
Status: 3 so far

27. Eat more fruits.
Status: I tried grapefruit, not particularly yums. I tried eating papaya the other day too, it wasn't so bad. For those of you who don't know, there are certain fruits I stay away from, papaya is one of them. Banana's are no no's too. Durians, no.

28. Finish watching everything in my external hard disk.
Status: Don't think I'll ever finish everything. I just keep adding more shows. Think I've got 6 seasons of Criminal Minds in my EHD now.

29. Read up on NPD.

30. Either read and return The Lucifer Effect, or return it without reading anyway.

31. Only make promises that I can keep.
Status: To keep this true, I have been very careful in what I tell people. I always ALWAYS add the clause, "But I am not promising you anything", so much so I no longer know if it's just me shying away from being accountable for things.

32. Quit impulse buying.
Status: Well, I won't call a lot of things impulse. I've been good.

33. Do the sailor nails. Maybe for my birthday maybe hmmm.

34. Avoid showering late at night if I can help it.
Status: This one I have been bad at as of late.

Non quantifiable items
35. Trust more.
36. Talk less, listen more.
37. Be more social.
38. Be responsible.
39. Be patient.
40. Take less, give more.
41. Forgive and forget.
42. Love, don't hate.
43. Make time for those who matter.
44. Eat healthily.
45. Be kind to others.
46. Remember that respect is earned.
47. Be brave.
48. Do not envy, do not be jealous.
49. Have a big big heart.
50. Be nice to people.

So, moral of the story is, be true in each and every moment! <3

No comments: