Friday, March 23

I Was Following Instructions!

The packaging said, 1 and 1/4 cup of water, half cup of low fat milk, wait till boil, pour the content into the pot, and mix. That was exactly what I did!

Pft! Following instructions lead me to a bowl of soupy mushroom garlic pasta. I had about 1/4 of it, and figured my stomach rejects crappy food. So the rest went down the drain. Le sigh.

And the reason why I even bothered cooking to begin with was because my tummy was feeling wonky after work. Felt like it could do with some carbs hence the attempt to cook. =(

Anyway, now all the girlfriends have smart phones. I truly wonder how that will influence communication. Maybe we'll end up meeting even less now. That's a scary thought. *pushes thought away*

And today, yours truly left her new pair of glasses on the dashboard (because I don't like wearing my specs all that much) the whole day. It was only when I got back into the car that I realized I left it there. And guess what! It now has streaks across the lens! Must be due to the mad heat.. Boo.

On the bright side, IT IS FRIDAY AGAIN! :D



"I am walking on a tightrope wire, 
So afraid to fall, 
And I'd tell you that I miss you but I am sure it doesn't matter at all."

There's something about emo music that makes it more appealing somehow. All of us who were in the office today agreed to it.

Have a good weekend ahead people! =)

No comments: