Sunday, March 4

难免

又想说话,又不是很想说。

1. It's either my ears are really burnt, or, all my piercings are infected. Both aren't ideas I'd like to entertain.

2. Sailing weekend. Officiated my new XS sized gloves. Think there's vast improvements from everyone, just not too sure if I am willing to see through the end of this, or if I want to keep this up.

3. Sour green apples are not the yummy-est!

4. I wanna try zorbing. That's probably the closest I'll ever get to living in a real bubble and not the metaphoric one I often use to keep myself protected.

5. Haven't been in the mood for modesty for the past couple of days now. But some things just shouldn't be said out loud.

6. I am mighty tempted to purchase tickets to go to Samui with the rest now. Just at this very moment.

7. When you no longer want to talk to a person, irregardless of whether they were once a friend or if they're just very persistent strangers, what do you do?

8. I tend to ignore them. I ignore them with hopes that they'll get the message and back off.

9. But what if, you were to flip the situation around.

10. You're now on the receiving end of this 'treatment'. What happens if, you want to talk to this person and somehow, gut feelings tells you, you are no longer welcomed. Dun dun dun. /heartpain

So what then?

11. See, there's always two sides to the coin, we just fail to see both sides at the same time.

12. So from now on, if I don't want to talk to someone, I'll just tell them straight, "I don't want to talk to you." And if they ask why, I will tell them why. Because I learnt that it's better to be straight then to keep people hanging.

13. I don't know if you know, but I broke my blender. Yes, the very one Heng lugged all the way back from the States for me. I broke it the first time I tried using it. #iamakitchendisaster

14. And so, because of the above, Heng decided to give me a step by step guide on how to make smoothies. If you're friends of us both, you'll be able to see it from this link. If not, too bad.

15. Funny people say the funniest things. And the good thing about funny people and funny things is, I have many funny friends, who make the funniest of remarks, which in turn, makes me really happy and smiley.

16. I can still feel the heat radiating from my body. So freaking weird this weather. Rains non-stop, flushes all the rubbish into the damn river, it was damn gross btw, then bright and scorching sun with some measly winds.

17. So many things I want to spend my money on. Please don't use this as reference for my birthday presents okay you people who are thinking that right now!

18. Deck shoes, Henri Llyod splash jacket. All because of this friend of mine who's now selling sailing gear. He brought all these pretty items to the club today and duh of course even if I didn't need it I'd want to own another jacket.

19. The reason why I say don't buy me anything from this list is because most of them are unrealistic stuff. Like, things I don't really need but want to have anyway.

20. Oh, do buy me a house. Fully furnished. Best if it comes with a auto home cleaning system. Can it come with a chef too? And a doggie who can clean its own pooppy. Also! Feel free to get me a new lappie..

21. My current one is really going wonky. First, the on/off button is not really working, so my lappie never really gets to shutdown fully, it only goes to sleep... And just earlier, the screen blacked out on me! Sigh.

22. See what I am trying to do here? No?

23. This came out of my mouth just moments ago, my response as to how to help me detox my systems: Let me ramble and feed me grass. Hahahaha, I think I am funny.

24. Which reminds me. I had happy calories over the weekend. Carrot cake and that ginger and pear cake from Alexis. Not forgetting that hot chocolate too! Yumms. Happy calories don't count.

There, I did it. Twenty four! Have a decent Monday all you people. Heart!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Miss you so much >(

Ai said...

I misses you tooo!!