Wednesday, January 4

Saved Or Ruined By The Chocolate Bar

I still cannot determine.

Sure I'd feel way healthier right now had I not finish the whole entire bar. But, would I be feeling okay now had I not taken that bar of calories? Something to ask myself, no answer, doubt I'll ever solve the mystery.

So anyway, the gist of it was that I hadn't sleep very well and I had to be up earlier than usual today because of the whole organization of the workshop which I guess took off on a sorta kinda good start today.

More people realized the red highlights too. All positive comments thus far, happy feet me! :D

*positive vibes* ... *positive vibes*

I have got a question. Do doggies drink milk? I am pretty sure they do. But mommy says, Scottie is not a cat, why are you feeding him milk?

On to a funny story. I have a friend who is a professional emcee. The other night, I had a dream, and I don't remember a lot of details but in the dream, he was hosting an event and he started singing a song and everyone in the crowd was just cheering..

And then my alarm rang, and what would you expect? It was exactly the same song that was playing on the radio!



Which bring me to another cutesy moment in the office last week. It was one of those 'N Sync fan girls moment and we were playing their songs in the office after office hours and as the songs were played by random, Ivy was throwing out suggestions...

She said, this is for him..
And then, this is for her...

How cute. I like this one though.

/yawn

Another early morning tomorrow... Sleep tight, sweet dreams! :D

No comments: