Saturday, January 28

Would Love To Have A Cup Of Coffee Now

Yay! I finally have an identification card that I am not afraid to show people! :D

It's 2am, and I have a meeting to discuss sailing stuff at 10am tomorrow morning. That's less than 8 hours of sleep tonight, crap eye-bags. T__T

"You ke ni..? Muka sudah tembam..."
"You haven't been sleeping well is it?"

>(

Two comments I takeaway from today/ yesterday. The first was by the guy at the counter when I collected my IC. He basically meant, "Is this you? Your face fat already.." FML.

And then the latter comment was from a friend. I some more thought it was because my eyeliner smudged or something but my eye-bags are really pretty massive. FML take two.

拜年-ed at Kevin's today, butter vegetarian dish! Yums to the max. I almost feel bad for my stomach for having to process all that food and then have me complain about how huge it is and how I hate it so much. Poor tummy.

The holiday week is coming to an end. And it all begins once more.

No comments: