Tuesday, January 24

Tall, Taller, Tallest

Okay, I tried uploading the video of us trapeze-ing the whole entire afternoon (between poker games) and it still has not succeeded so I am gonna give up. It's either a codec issue or a something else that is beyond me therefore, no videos for you peeps.

Breakfast was mamak today, followed by McD lunch, prosperity burgers and curly fries. And I had Chatime from BV, no Q at all.

And since then, it was poker all the way up until now. We've found a new game anyway, on our cellphones. It's called Crack The Code. It's actually Mastermind, except, played on the phone which is so much more convenient.

We're trying to decide what to have for dinner now.

Feeling lethargic to the max. Maybe I need my caffeine fix after all.

To the second day of the 2012 Chinese New Year...


This photo just makes me laugh. <3

No comments: