Wednesday, January 18

至少还有你



如果全世界我都可以放弃, 至少还有你值得我去珍惜
也许 全世界我都可以忘记, 就是不愿意失去你的消息

Definitely one of my most favorite Chinese songs. =)

Baby cousin in the house, cute-ness overload. So much laughter. It's been awhile. I am missing the other baby cousin now, if only the United States of America was not that far away.

I don't know, I hope you are alright. If what I know is the truth, I really hope you are alright. I can't say I share your sentiments or that I can understand what you are going through because quite frankly I don't, and I hope it'll never happen to me because I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

But bottom line is, it's okay to be emo, just don't wallow in it for too long, it'll be hard to get out of it.

I was emo earlier today too. Probably not enough sleep and nothing seemed to go right, but thank you, you know who you are and that awesome Hot Chocolate - it was super yums lah! And a good 2 hours of sleep later, I think I am alright now.

ClubMed tomorrow yo, and there's a new spanking white Peugeot sitting in the garage now! =)

No comments: