Monday, January 2

It's Because I Am Special Lah

Have you not figured that out? Or has it not occurred to you?

That silly smile of yours... was what little brother had to say.
"Of course I know lah, that silly smile of yours."

It's kinda funny. Having the conversations I have with the little brother nowadays, and seeing how much he has grown. From the tiny cute little thing who couldn't speak a word, to the mini-disaster-pain-in-the-butt he was for the past 10 years or so, to the current boy/teenager/man he is today.

It's amazing. Physically now I already have to look up to him, I am thinking it won't take long for me to be looking up to him mentally too.

Like a proud sister.

The other brother who decided to become my twin exactly 13 years ago.. Well, he's already way ahead of me. But that's okay, because I like it that way. And I am extremely proud of him too.

Another 5 days or so, and the awesome siblings reunite! Ahhh, can't wait. <3

No comments: