Sunday, January 15

A Semi Proper Update

Will be meeting some Singaporean sailing friends for coffee later at 12 and they'll be driving home overnight. I hope I won't be too sleep deprived for work tomorrow too.


Anyway, on to updates. Or backdates. Or whatever it is called.


Today, I walked from KLCC to Times Square after meeting up with another sailing friend at Starbucks talking about some budgeting and running a somewhat sailing exhibition sorta kinda. Shopping was good, happy buys, all except for that one red dress which is a tad too tight, but pretty nevertheless. Potentially gonna be a gift to someone. Oh, and Heng is back from Langkawi too.


Yesterday.. I can barely remember. Hmm. What did I do? Right, I was out with Apple in the morning, also a sailing friend, we had this super long bf and talked about stuff and it's always amazing talking to her, she is one of those who seems to always be able to make something good out of something bad. If you understand what I mean. Anyway, after that was an hour or so in the office to clear off some work and Mid Valley with the girls. Some shopping achieved. Facial with the mommy afterwards.


I think I can't keep up the this updating and backdating thing. It's too much to stomach, too much to process. -__-


But anyway, highlights instead.


Went out on Friday night, it was an interesting experience. Apart from that, it's been pretty much work and more work and more work. But I am pretty sure that it isn't as bad as it sounds lah, because hey, I am still alive and kicking and not complaining.


Spending way way way too much for my own good. 


A quick follow up on my 2012 to do list:
  1. Travel to 2 countries/ places I have not been to before. - Headed off to Club Med Cherating with the family this week!
  2. Submit applications for Masters.
  3. Invest in hair care treatment.
  4. Bake a cake.
  5. Wear a dress once a week (unless special circumstances). - So far pretty successful
  6. Wear heels once a week (unless special circumstances). - So far not very successful
  7. Red highlights for the hair before mid year. - checked
  8. Do charity work / volunteer.
  9. Go for a full medical check up.
  10. Keep my hair super long.
  11. Get a new pair of glasses.
  12. Re-start up HELP Sailing Club.
  13. Use a satin pillow case.
  14. Buy a satin pillow case.
  15. Do something nice for one person (or more) each day.
  16. Smile and say Good Morning to the first person I see every day. - So far so good
  17. Go climb Mount KK. - Seems to be on track, paid the first down payment
  18. Get a second opinion on the wisdom tooth.
  19. Drink more water. - So far so good
  20. Play volleyball. - Played once so far, in my garage with the lil one
  21. Not use work as an excuse to not sail. - Getting there
  22. Go fly kite.
  23. Go for a picnic.
  24. Do something crazily spontaneous, like an impromptu trip somewhere.
  25. Try something completely new, can be anything from food to a new experience.
  26. Make 10 new friends and remember them. - Definitely good progress
  27. Eat more fruits.
  28. Finish watching everything in my external hard disk.
  29. Read up on NPD.
  30. Either read and return The Lucifer Effect, or return it without reading anyway.
  31. Only make promises that I can keep.
  32. Quit impulse buying. - Not too good
  33. Do the sailor nails, this! Only at Beauty Base! For my birthday maybe hmmm.
  34. Avoid showering late at night if I can help it. - So far so good
    Non quantifiable items
  35. Trust more.
  36. Talk less, listen more.
  37. Be more social.
  38. Be responsible.
  39. Be patient.
  40. Take less, give more.
  41. Forgive and forget.
  42. Love, don't hate.
  43. Make time for those who matter.
  44. Eat healthily.
  45. Be kind to others.
  46. Remember that respect is earned.
  47. Be brave.
  48. Do not envy, do not be jealous.
  49. Have a big big heart.
  50. Be nice to people.
Okay, that's it for now, Heng wants to use the lappie. 

Good night people of the world, sweetest dreams!

No comments: