Tuesday, January 31

Definitely Better Than Yesterday

Just back from dinner with the mommy and the daddy. Of course daddy paid. Teehee!

As soon as we got back home, it starting to pour. Talk about luck.

Work today was better than yesterday I guess. Felt more productive and did a reasonable amount of work. Cleared off 80 over backdated emails (yes, I am showing off because I deserve to)!

A conversation with some of the colleagues sparked my special interest. It was something about how some people develop inferior feelings towards me. That's not a good thing by the way.

People admire me I can understand, people like me I can understand. People don't like me also I sometimes understand. People hate me I don't understand but I know I can be a pain in the butt lah sometimes.

I sometimes too feel inferior to people whom I perceived are of some superior breed, like those super smart, super pretty, super fit, super all-the-good-qualities-you-can-associate-a-person-to. But people feeling inferior to me? That has to be the first I've heard.

Guess I probably should be taking is as a compliment because that'd mean that I am being perceived as the great person that I am actually not. Or, flip the coin and instead of feeling inferior to me because of all the good, it's because of all the bad... Cannot be right?!

Okay nevermind, point I was trying to make was that I hope people don't feel inferior to me, because there really isn't any justification to feel such anyway. And if there is, I'd most certainly like to understand the reasons and factors.

Taadaa, holiday again tomorrow for us KL folks. And another 2 days off next week! How awesome is it to be in Malaysia! :D


Sad, my red highlights are no longer red. It's only been a month!

Thinking of putting in some sailing tomorrow since some of the guys are gonna be training. Hope it works out!

No comments: