Wednesday, August 10

Some Scars Take Longer To Heal

* re-edited
*edited

Somebody told me that "scars are wounds that have already healed". So the correct version should be Some Wounds Take Longer To Heal.

Boo, thanks! :)

Hmmmm! So it seems scars can heal too!

Thank you YOU!

It didn't work. The blog settings thing. For a simple reason. I didn't actually save the setting. And now I can't be bothered anymore. Oh whatever.

And my English must be really bad. I am still confused but again, whatever lah.

Some scars take longer to heal or some wounds take longer to heal??

Why is English such a weird language?

GG! Feel like eating ice cream naooo! LOL

Rawr, probably better off going to bed. Oyasumi!

2 comments:

chaiminhuei said...

Scars can heal too.

Ai said...

Can they?? Okay, I'll just re-update this again! :D