Thursday, August 11

Only Hope


Ahlian Bank
. That, is never gonna die. Will it, Kevin Saw?? Good for laughs lah at least.

I got my flight tickets for the KT working stint. 13 days in one shot. Of the people I worked with last year, so far none of them are doing it this year, major sadness. I liked who I was working with last year!

Also meaning to say, new faces and new personalities to deal with. I hope whoever they are that they're all gonna be nice people. Otherwise, those 13 days are gonna be not-the-very-nice. Hum..

I also bought my tickets for Sept MR. Means I won't be around for Wes's birthday too. I feel bad.

And Mandy Kok, why do you not reply me?! Are you avoiding me by any chance? :(

So right. This whole I-want-a-new-phone-thingy-but-can't-yet is slowly getting on my nerves. And it is for a really odd reason. Long story short, to convert to a postpaid plan to be entitled the discount for the phone, I need to use up my current credit balance. I shall call Heng every. single. day. and run the risk of getting lectured every. other. day.

Just found out there's no training this weekend.

I should go take my graduation photos already. Gotta call Dad to see if he's free. Now that I am thinking about it, I wonder where I placed my receipt!!

I sincerely hope I'll find that receipt.

2 comments:

Michael.Horn said...

Brings back memory of the concert!

Ai said...

(y) :)