Monday, August 22

Grocery Shopping Makes Me Happy

It never fails!

Bought healthy stuff! Imagine plain yogurt, wholewheat bread, muesli, olive oil, tuna in brine, and light salted butter and some other stuff I cannot recall atm.

I have been following recaps of Scent of a Women on Dramabeans. The initial premise didn't appeal to me very much, cancer story lines correlates with tonnes of angst but the cute is up on this one, the more you watch read the more you get sucked in. Seriously!


Oooookay, tell me you didn't find the scene above adorable!

Fine. The more I read, the more I get sucked in. Fair.

Anyway!

Looks like another rather happening week ahead. Got appointments lined up for tomorrow, potential dinner with sailing friends, who-I-don't-remember-being-very-close-with but guess there's no harm in starting to get close now, Pilates on Wed, Bootcamp, mani and pedi and dinner with the girls on Friday. No training over the weekend because tides are too low. So while I was kinda looking forward to clocking in more hours on the water before Thailand, I guess it's a good thing too cause it means I can keep my manicure unharmed for longer.

In the mood for some annoying but effectively amusing entertainment? Click here.

I feel like having some muesli with yogurt now. T___T

Think it's gonna be a book with music and tea night! :D

No comments: