Monday, August 8

Guess Today Really Is The Day

The day that running away, hiding, being ignorant, lazy and not wanting to grow up doesn't work in my favor any longer.

Almost every single conversation I had today, led to the issue of "What are you doing about your life?"

And I am not kidding. 8 out of 10 conversations was about that or touched on that subject at the very least.

Rightly so or wrongly so, I deserve it. So I hereby apologize to the people who had asked me out of sheer concern, but instead had me responded in a non-nice manner. Sorry.

It was just today was a pretty loaded day. With everything and everyone coming in at once. Now that I think about it, is this a plot or what? It can't be that everyone has such perfect timing.

Regardless lah, like I said, I guess it was about time I had it in my face.

I hope I am forgiven for my poor display of attitude today. Can?

Anyways, on to a happier note.

Happy birthday Maxi, in another 40 minutes or so!

5 comments:

Prissy said...

Hi Aili, I totally understand how you feel about those conversations you had. I get that a lot too lately.

Ai said...

Yeah? Looks like we're in the same shoes.

How have you been lah?? It's been so long! =))

Prissy said...

Indeed we are. Hehe.

I've just completed my studies in June and I am now relaxing & chilling out at home when I'm supposed to go hunt for a job. Haha, guess I'm not ready to battle with the "real world" out there yet!

Ai said...

Relaxing and chilling out is important but just don't get too complacent doing so because it'll be hard to get started again after that!

I know it's ironic coming from me but it's true! So, good luck with whatever the future holds and most importantly, we must meet up sometime!

Prissy said...

No doubt, you're so true about it Aili!

Good luck to you too in your next job! And yes, we must meet up sometime for a tea/meal!

Well, take care girl!