Monday, August 15

Blabble

Being too fearful stumps growth.

Constantly fearing social judgement. Constantly thinking whether or not we are looking at the same thing, if our end goals are similar. Constantly thinking about what if's and if.. then's. If I am giving too much or taking too much. If I say this, will I hurt or will I cure? If I did that, will I appear to be bad? If I did this, would that make me a good person? If I do it this way, then that might happen. If I do it that way, then this might happen.

Mr Teddy, I used to hug you to sleep, how come you seem so distant and strange now!

Maybe that's why I never grew taller in the first place. Because I am too afraid.

And I am not talking in codes. It's as per the title, it's called blabble, and it is a legit word!

It is only supposed to make sense, to me.

No comments: