Monday, August 15

I Seem To Have A Lot To Say Today

Sometimes I wonder if I can ever be more private and personal. As in, if I didn't need to share with somebody about every thing I am thinking or say whatever I have in mind.

The next thing I am going to say is going to somewhat contradict what I just said. Sorta kinda. I am in my contradictory mode.

And so. I never thought I had a problem with self disclosure. But now that I think about it, I do in fact, have a huge problem with self disclosure. Particularly towards people who are closer.

I pick and choose what to tell who. Or who to tell what. And when I don't know who to tell what or what to tell who, I freak out. And it all goes haywire. And I just shut down.

That's self disclosure. More like a 'warning' though, to everyone in general. Particularly to the people I care about. That, is something you need to know about me.

And of course, there's also that part of me that's narcissistic... which probably doesn't affect anyone but myself.

Just got back from dinner with Hau Ran. I like eating with you. You're a nice person! When I get my next job dinner is on me. And you cannot argue that because even the boss heard us ah. Have a safe trip tomorrow and be safe always!

I hope tomorrow will be a good day, for more than one reason.

2 comments:

hauran said...

ahaha, alright, I'll order lobster abalone etc LOL
You're nice too, perhaps we hv the same thinking XD
will start vagrant plan when im free=)
maybe it's late, but still good luck for the interview=)

Ai said...

Wah, don't too much eh! I am not earning big bucks.

I know I am nice. Thanks! And thanks for the well wishes too. Check your email!

Your English super powerful right? I had to Google vagrant but on lah! Start planning!

Be safe.