Sunday, August 7

Good Evening, Sunday

Hello for the second time today! :D

Training was good-ish. I appreciate it a lot when I was told that I trim the spin pretty alright. I really need to work on my fitness though. Barely 3 hours out on the water with less than 7knots and I feel like my hands are gonna break apart. :(

Had late lunch at Canoodling at BVII with the boys after, funny how I never went to try that place. The food was pretty yummy!

Anyhow. Dad bought me a new rack/ hook which I can hang onto my door, no need for fussy screws and all. I super love it because it helps me organize my stuff and it creates more space. Might upload a photo of it so that you guys can go grab it too. It really is superb, and cheap not to mention!

Just did a facial mask because the much hated pimples are back and my face (though really only my right cheek) looks like it's going through some volcanic activity. Boo.

I am now thinking if I should go snack on some ice cream Mom bought back...

Enough thinking.

Ice cream it is! :D

Hope Sunday was great for you guys and have a fantastic week ahead! <3

No comments: