Sunday, August 21

Don't Make Promises You Cannot Keep

Also, don't speak before you think.

The title was addressed to people in general. The statement above however, was directed to myself. And because my mouth opened before my brains were in gear, I now have to keep to my word.

I am creating my bucket list. Started yesterday. Right now, there are 2 items on it, so far lah. Will figure a way to put it up soon!

Today was shopping day! Happy! But weekend crowds are insane. So draining. Note to self, as long as you're not working yet, skip malls on the weekends.

I think I haven't been drinking enough water.

And for the past week, I have been feeding my body way too much nonsense. Cake for lunch, ice cream for tea, roti bom for supper, char siew pao for bf, chocolates for dinner. #sosobad

So this week on, I am gonna attempt to go on a healthy diet. "Eat foods in its purest form, as best as you can" - advises the friend. I shall try!

I wanna try Pilates, anyone wants to go with me?

No comments: