Monday, April 7

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What's your favorite color at the present time?
Like er, ...pink. I think.

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
The ability to actually read minds!

3. What do you think of your brother(s)/sister(s)?
Heng Li - He's as good as one can get. It's just the waking up in the morning part.
Wesley - A nuisance sometimes but... he's my brother lah.

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
I don't know. Have not really given it a thought. Japan maybe.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Er... to have more dreams to come true. Greedy, I know.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeah, why not?! Is this a trick question or sumthing?

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Everything. I have been very very contented with life lately.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Coming to think about it, $1 million not a lot only leh.
Save guar..., give my parents some, maybe my bro's a lil too.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I think I would, but it's always easy to say hard to do.
When it ever happens, you'll know lah.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Naive, Naive... and er, she has the Sushi King members card! =P

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
The very basic one would be for him to love me very very very much.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who get on my nerves.

13. What is your ambition?
It used to be to help as many people as I can, but hm.. it probably still is except that... I realized it isn't as easy as it seems.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out, definitely. Just... do it nicely, people have feelings one okay.

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
Everything is...

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Hm. Tricky one. I personally would say NO.
But sadly, I know of people who would disagree.

17. What is the thing that you really want now?
To get over with my lab report and finals and head to Tioman!

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
The anger management part. The impatient part... too.

19. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?
Right now, I can't recall any. Maybe I should regret that.

20. Are you hungry right now?
Nope, just had dinner with human(s). Some more got ego boost! Very full.

I TAG:
No one. I think almost everyone on my blog roll yg ada cbox also sudah kena tagged loh.
So if you're reading this, and happen to be so, by chance u feel like doing it, then be my guest lah!


10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

- Sharon Kong - Adorable, passionate and kind.
A very very good friend I've learnt to treasure.

Though hm.. the naive part still stays. =p

No comments: