Monday, April 28

Aku sangat penat!
And I do not enjoy working.
Note, it's do not enjoy, not that I hate it... just dislike it.
nvmd...

No one seems to be blogging about it, so here goes...

Tioman was fun! =)
(Gavin, 'fun' really sums it up lah... I don't know how else to describe.)

Pics from my cam are up on FB, these are from Kev's..

Group picture no 1.
After a very satisfying dinner.. Yummylicious.

Group picture no 2.
Mike the victim. See the stick? Was put there so that we, girls would know better to avoid that area while molding the structure. =)

After math of piggyback-ing race.
I am still so very sorry... Hope it gets well soon.. Dui bu qiiii!

Group picture no 3.
In front of our 'hotel' rooms before departing to the ferry terminal.

Group picture no 4.
=)

Itu lah dia, update!

And and... I have been thinking about so many random things lately that my brain is so tired. I also dunno why I am I doing this to myself when I shud be enjoying my holidays.. Sighs lah. But surprisingly, I'm not as devastated as I think I should be. Which I suppose is a good sign also lah. See, I don't know what am I saying already...

So many things but I don't know where to begin with.

Whatever comes to mind lah hah!

-Mandy sudah dapat kerja!!
-Dzof, u were supposed to update.
-My phone still not back yet lahhhh, stupid phone seller.
-I need to have my toe nails re-done.

Cannot think already, brain malfunctioning... to be continued lah..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

work = more shopping later?

=)

Ai said...

=D hi!

now that i know money is HARD to earn, i think my salary will go into my piggy bank account. =/

.... but i guess shopping is inevitable! hahaha... wanna tag along?!

bye! =D