Saturday, April 5

I had my toe nails done!

That didn't come out right. I meant to say that I went for a pedicure... Argh. Yeah. And I'm 46 bucks poorer now. Not to mention that the 46 bucks is an addition to the debt I've been owing since forever. OMG. I'm so dead.

Anyway, they're (my toe nails) now in a pretty shade of glitter-ish pink. I liked the color when my pedicurist tried it on her nail but apparently... I learnt that colors that match others may not necessarily match you! But Seu said it's fine, so I presume it is lah.

So, no shoes this coming week. Slippers all the way! =P Am still considering if I should wear shoes tmr or risk burning my foot on deck. Sighs.

Okay, anyway. We skipped training. Again. But with a reason lah. More like reason(s)...

We did show up for morning pt. I wouldn't really call it morning though cuz it was noon when we got to the club and need I mention that it was freaking hot?! I was so close to dying. Yeah. Not at all exaggerated. Not feeling any pain or sores at the moment, but I am predicting them, can sense them coming already. And then it was training session after lunch.

We 'lat'-ted and I was on bows. Already one reason. I forgot to bring my gloves, second reason. Raffee wasn't sailing, third reason. The wind was shifty and kept dying down, fourth. The tide was oh-my-goodness strong, fifth. I would have taken a photo of the water, yuck!, if I had my camera with me. Definitely makes it the 6th reason for not sailing.

So yeah, we ended up dropping by MV's cuz Seu had to find some feather for his Red Indian presentation or something. Heng went to the job fair while I... had my pedi. =)

Back tracking a lil'...

We were at Kev's work place yesterday. He's promoting some Nokia series which costs ka-ching.ka-ching.ka-ching, which also explains why I don't remember what series it was. Now, that was just a reason to post the next photo.



Back tracking a lil' more...

Wei Ling's 20th on Wed! That was when my wallet started to bleed big time. It was Korean for lunch and Jap for dinner. No cake for the b-day girl cuz ahem, the organizers forgot?! But yeah, we all had a good time, so that's most important.



And now, the highlight!







Aiyor.... so cute right!!

No comments: