Thursday, April 17

It's probably too early to sing hallelujah but...

1. I have only got 1 more paper to go...
2. ...and it's at 3pm tmr.
3. And it's one of the subjects which I've been paying attention to through out the sem.

So, yeah... =D

Weeeeeee... I smell Tioman already!

Have you seen pink Kit Kat?! Cuz aku tak pernah. Until yesterday..

Mhm! Strawberry perisa! =)

=/
People who dunno how to read instructions.

So nice, so nice, so nice, so nice!!
I know 'aku jakun', but you got see before meh?

Mid terms was pink theme. This time, it's starboard vs port. =)

And I couldn't sleep last night. My mind playing games with me.
-__-
Was thinking of soOoOo many things, inclusive of exams lah.
Eg:
Sailing, shopping, getting rid of un-used items ( I think I should have a garage sale loh! Seriously.), work & more work, internships, training for Sukma, next semester, Tioman & stuffs...


Haih seh... Probably shut the lights earlier today and catch up on much needed rest. All the best to u guys with more papers to go. Jia you lah...!!!

Weeeeeee... I smell Tioman already!

No comments: