Sunday, April 13

I'm tired and the last thing I wanna worry about is my stupid 'un-hearable' phone which is only 1 month old.
-__-
Ugh. Argh!!

And and and, reason(s) to love life more!
No more assignments for the next 3 weeks or so!! =D

Countdowns...

End of finals 201, 203 & 204 - 4 days.
Tioman - 8 days! Weeeeeeee....

Heng just told me to shut my speakers.
-__-
I asked why?!
He said:
Cuz the whole world is listening to what YOU ARE listening to...
-____-

So since the whole world is listening.... You tell me lah, what am I listening to. Bah.

Anyway... I've been listening to Big Bang a lot. Like a loOooOot.
Try these two..... Lies & Last Farewell.

I likey!

I'm sticky and smelly cuz I have not showered since coming back from training. Hee~
Don't care lah, no one can smell me from here. The toilet's occupied anyway.


Someone mentioned about the different shade of color on my legs (the ankle area) at training today.

I know I've posted these photo before. But this time it's for different reasons.
This was the closest I could get to what I am trying to describe and because I'm feeling very icky right now, I don't feel like taking a new one.

So yeah, see the different colors?!
As to how I get the line on my legs. It's because I wear shorts and shoes when I sail.

That's how.
I think it's quite cool though. Who else has the line lah kan?!

Oh and hey Wei Wen!! See, we know what to grab hold of when we sleep onboard!

The toilet is still occupied... *thinks of what else to write about*

Ah. Yeah. This.

If there was to be a sailing club in Uni, would u join? Would you? Would you??? WOULD YOU???
Please ignore the grammar of the sentence, though I think it sounds correct.

We need to get more people into sailing lah. And by people, I mean people who are serious to take up sailing as a sport. But then again, if you only wanna come and have some fun, you are still more than welcomed. =) Just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Question still applies.

If there was to be a sailing club in Uni, would u be interested??

You don't have to be a blog reader of mine/ a friend of mine/ or someone I know to answer the question. =) Thaaaaank u.

No comments: