Monday, April 21

Aku.sudah.dapat.telefon-sementara.
So I can once again make phone calls, receive phone calls, receive sms-es and send sms-es..!!

Gembira nyer aku!

Plus... Plus...
it's a brand new N73!
Sweeeeetness..... Mhm!

Lucky me, I tell you. Sheer, pure luck.

I wasn't expecting anything when I asked my aunt and uncle who were in the kitchen to see if anyone had a spare phone they could 'pinjamkan kepada aku' for a few days...

And... My aunt said, "Hm.. I got this new phone but I haven't had the time to try it out yet, you can take it and use it first. But I'll need it back by next week."

Aku: Not expecting much, followed her to her room.. "Oh okay, I'll be back by Thurs night anyway..."

Aunt: "Oh. Nvmd, I'll only be back next week. You can use it till then."

Aku: "Okkkayyy lah! Thanks yeah!"

Aunt: Mengeluarkan hp yg canggih tu... and passes it to me "Nah... It's still new, you use it lah..."

Aku: *stunned*

Aku: "Whoa... Okayyy, thank u very much."

Like that loh! But (sigh!) also have to admit, I found it teramat susah nak guna sebab ia canggih sangat.. Tak biasa betul!

Haha! Well, I shall not complain and shall not say anything negative any further. =)

Important notice though.
Numbers I recently got, are still in my Sony which is still at the repair shopppp... =/

So, state ur initials / name when u send me anything to avoid unwanted mis communications or more so, so that I will reply ur msg's.

Msg's yg tak dikenali originnya tidak akan dilayan.
Tambahan, I may not even have the time to answer phone calls or reply msg's cuz I'd be having so much fun in Tioman! Hahaaaaaha....

Anyway, that's it with my kononnya, new phone lah! Hee~

2nd important thing.

Who took (our / my) 201 assignments?! Who who who lahhhhhh?????
I want them back! At least let me look at them leh. A lot of hard work there leh...
Please, if anyone has seen it / taken it by mistake / kindly took it for us, please pass it back to me yeah?!

Thank you very much.


Oh, and I had mushrooms for dinner. Sorry! =D

No comments: