Sunday, April 6

-edited-

I
was tired and mildly upset after todays' racing. Heh. Coming off first on the start line but not coming in first at the end is really not something to be very happy about. And also because I kena screw again lah. Aiseh. Have to buck up lah, but seriously, I don't know what is wrong with my trimming...

Dzof! Am not showing off or being too hard on myself lah okay! For real one. The Martin and The Jeremy both potong from leeward u know! Upwind some more.
-__-

Anyway, that aside. The club is soooo gonna be flooded due to the spring tide. I have pictures today.

See my pretty toe nails?! =)

Ah, just a random one of the both of them.

I slept the whole journey home and woke up feeling better. So.

I have got so many things to do! Argh. Lab report which I should really start by tonight, I kiasu already. Mandy finished hers, even Kevin is starting his I think! Cut my nails. Finish my scholarship application (I don't even know if I've passed the deadline or not.) That's just some of the things I have to do lah.

Got plenty mooooooore. *inserts sobs*

K lah, I better go get my stuff(s) done. Been updating way too frequently. Ai Li, stop! STOP!!

Just to end with a slightly more positive note. =)

No comments: