Thursday, May 1

Actually, seriously, I have nothing in mind at the moment. But, for the sake of updating and since it's my day off, I shall apply what I've been learning in classes and have been using much in exams..

Crap. =D

Hmm. Went for breakfast @ Starbucks with the parents and Wes this morning. Wanted to have the RM4.50 coffee + muffin promotion one, but yesterday was the last day of the promo. So sad, tmr have to go hunt for new lunch meal ady.

I tell you, FOS in BV really very sad one loh. They don't even hv a single black shorts! Wanted to get one cuz I have been wearing my
brown one from Blook way too often. But they didn't have any at all... Heh. So managed to convince Wes to tag along for black shorts hunting along Telawi's while the parents 'chilled' at Starbucks.

Btw, did u know that there are 3 Starbucks in Bangsar?! Uhuh.

And so, long story short, spent
4 effin days worth of salary in aprrox 1 1/2 hours. Omg. Hou choi mummy ended up paying... *phew* I damn teruk lahhh, was supposed to clear my closets one lorhh. I so need to put a self imposed ban on shopping in Bangsar. Elo and Blook are just pure pure evil temptations I tell you.

But anyway, if anyone intends to shop at Blook any time soon, get the privilege card
(I find it weird that they call it a privilege card when they require ppl to spend more than Rm100 in a single receipt to have one stamp and one has to collect 5 stamps before the end of June to redeem *something something*) from me first yeah?

Oh, and where was I again? Heh. Wes was a pretty good shopping partner. =) Better than Heng. =/

Anyway, yup. So much for a breakfast in Bangsar lahhh.

Figured my previous update on Tioman was significantly incomplete. So... more dirt to be exposed in this entry. =p (Okayy lah, dirt is a bit too harsh, more like 'less picture perfect' photos..)

To be very fair kan, I shall begin with a
mildly retarded photo of myself in the bus. Long hair gone, it's now slightly shorter.

Ivy sponsored these!! These choco biscuits were damn damn syiok (to eat and play with)! Each had a different sport illustrated on it, there were repeats lah of course. They even had a sailing one loh! (but I couldn't find one for this photo)

Cool right?!

This one, I look like a guy. =/
I remember saying, 'Thank God I have boobs, or I'd be mistaken for a boy.' when I was browsing thru the pictures in the camera that night. And the rest laughed.
-_-

And next is where Mike got bitten by a fish, where Ivy became Boon Woei's heroin and where Kevin probably got burnt so badly, where Betz and I swam hands in hands in fear of the possible second fish attack, hmm, as for Sharon, I think she was
somewhere around doing something lah... Hehe..

And then later that night...

What started out as a normal group photo...

Look at Betsy! Ish ish..

*shakes head*
Mike so teruk... Ish ish ishhh. Boon Woei's expression aso. Ish ish.
See, Ivy also
mou ngan tai ahh!

It ended as this... Fortunately.

Of color codes.. =p At first, it was purely because they wore the same colors, but again, it ended up being a stream of funny poses and ideas.. Thanks to the
not-so-innocent Ben Wei.



You go figure okayyy.. Unleash ur power of imagination...

*Am snacking on a Cinnamon (reminds me of Game Plan) roll while waiting for the next batch of photos to be uploaded*

Omg. I've been eating so much lately. 12 hours wor... When no customers, I eat. When it's meal time, I eat. When people come visit me at work and bring burger / pisang goreng for me, I eat. When the smell of freshly baked Aunty Annie's and Cinnabon comes floating by, I eat again. =/

Working is now officially bad for health, it promotes obesity! It sure has more cons than pros' I tell u. Back to Tioman story anyway..

Boon Woei being not-so-innocent again lah basically. Need I say more..
Oh no wait, I think he was really tearing lahh..
Sorry!

This, I don't know, haven't found a suitable caption except that I can't help wondering how Boon Woei knew he would be in the photo when he posed with the victory sign.

My constipated look. =D

Boon Woei's expression so 'genuine'. Can become celebrity ady, can sing can act!

Individual
da tou tie's... (Direct translation from Chinese = big head stick)




I don't know why only my picture was taken horizontally while everyone else's was taken vertically. I feel so left out. =(

Who doesn't want to go home?

Me.
I told you Boon Woei isn't innocent. Now u believe me?

Wahhhh... Won't be posting anytime soon. =S
Bye.

No comments: