Friday, June 28

Cinderella, Omo! Omo!

Rushing to post this up before it strikes 12 because today has been a beautifully good day and therefore it deserves a post on the day itself!

And also, evident of having been reading one too many kdramas. And the fact that Korea is in 6 days! The planning is exciting and tedious at the same time.

I cannot believe you actually asked me why. I cannot believe it. Short of me already giving you the answer before, short of you forgetting, I don't see how you can ask me why. This wasn't today, this was some time ago. Just that I am still in disbelief.

Ate like a true omnomnomnivore today! Let's see - nutella on toast, coffee, spicy chicken wrap and shaker fries from Mcds, a hugeass slice of pizza, half a loaf of garlic bread, and an awesome Jap bento complete with sashimi, duck salad, teriyaki chicken, miso soup, and a bowl of amazing japanese rice. 

Fatty bom bom in the making. Was telling myself I should run tomorrow morning but something tells me I won't be waking up for it.

Today has been pleasant in many many ways. Truly blessed.

No comments: