Sunday, June 9

Ten Paragraphs

Prawn Peeling | The last time I had prawns was when I was in Hong Kong. Hm. I generally don't like peeling prawns. Think it all started when I was a kid and had an allergic reaction towards prawns, t'was when my very first ear piercing got infected. I had so much prawns at dinner tonight though, so much so I am pretty convinced I'm gonna get some form of prawn poisoning. -__-

Sore Throat | Visited the dentist yesterday. Had my teeth checked and polished. What's the connection between that and a sore throat you ask? Well, ever since I got back from the dentist, I've been nursing this weirdish feeling in my throat. I think it's from keeping my mouth open AND breathing in through my mouth for a long period of time.

Gone | Gone are those days where a certain form of anticipation filled my mornings. Gone is the expectation that I'd get a message out of the blue which would make me do mental cartwheels in my stomach from the excitement. Gone is the day that I look most forward to every year too, well, it's only 360 more days to the next one.

Drama Recaps | I have this habit of reading drama recaps. Some people think it's really weird, but well. I like it.

Online Shopping | My haul has yet to arrive. I am sad. And because neither purchases have arrived, I am starting to get a bit antsy. And my urge to shop more is growing stronger each passing day hour. But to be fair to the vendors, I paid on Friday, which gives them not much time to pack and send my parcel. So moral of the story is - Always do your online shopping and pay by Thursday latest so that you don't have to wait over the weekend.

Lazy Bum | I'm such a bum sometimes I cannot stand myself. It's like I have an entire monologue in my head  about the things I need to get done and I always end up not doing anything because it took too much strength to think through it all in my head already.

Candy Pink | I finally experimented with the pink dye from the bubble whip DIY kit on Friday. I had convinced myself that I'd go to Guardians after work, grab a bottle, go home and get it done. And I did. It was slightly pinkish somewhat red on Saturday still but after two washes, it's pretty much just brown now. Pft!

Nikon Ads | I'm never going to see them in the same light anymore. Haha, but in the positive kinda sense. Like, every time when the ad plays before the movie starts, I'd naturally smile. And smiling is always a good thing, when it's genuine of course.

Running Another Marathon | As hard as it is to believe, I am looking forward to running my next marathon. In all honesty, it's because the last one I did, I sucked so badly. I feel it is almost necessary to run a next one just to redeem myself and move on with life after that. My worry is that if I suck at my next run too, what then? Another marathon? Maybe that's why there are so many people who run marathons. o__0 Note to self: If you're gonna do it, please train diligently.

Headaches | I've been getting these recurring headaches so frequently these days. I wonder what's up with my brain. Please don't be worms, they're gross.

The Broken Ones; Dia Frampton | Maybe I see a part of me in them, the missing piece always trying to fit in.

No comments: