Monday, June 10

No Shame

 Pastel pink silk top & black skirt | Beige OL dress with slim blue belt | White peplum top & pastel purple skinny jeans | Floral print one piece dress | (clockwise from top left corner)

The first photo was what I wore to work today. But I tucked it in when I was in the office.

I've always wondered how people take photos of what they try on in dressing rooms and then post it on Fb. I guess the answer is, just do it. I wonder if companies can sue people like me us for doing such stuff.

Anyway. I have got flabby arms. Ugh. Muscles where go you? And if you're wondering why I look darker in the bottom two photos, it's because I used a different filter from Camera 360 which is my favourite camera app to date.

And today, is a day where there was some good, and some bad and a bunch of I-don't-really-know's. When things are beyond your control, you'd just have to accept it. Right? And just believe that everything happens for a reason?

Besides, who am I to judge.

No comments: