Saturday, June 22

So How Do You Feel Today?



You are yourself in relationships.
You are very honest and real sometimes to your detriment.
For you, love is exciting and invigorating. Love puts a spring in your step.
You don't have a checklist when it comes to your perfect partner.
You're open to whatever happens in your life.
You connect to others easily, and you want to figure out if there's a spark as soon as possible. You don't hold back.

Blogthings: Quizzes and Tests and Memes, Oh My!

Managed to prepare and cook dinner without smudging my newly done manicure. But guess what. As I chewed into my wrap, I bit my finger and there goes the first smudge. -_-

Milk for strong bones. Haze is messing with my plans to get some exercise in, so I cook or rather, attempt to. And work on my nails. And watch a movie.

Say, I am not even sure anymore, never was to begin with actually.

No comments: