Sunday, June 23

Because I Am Better Than That

I really need to learn to stop being a spoilt brat with a lousy attitude. Because I should be better than that.

I just spent the last 15 minutes of my life watching this vid - it's a makeup video. Don't ask why I even got started, but if you're a makeup person, or if you wanna know how I just spent the past 15 minutes of my life, feel free to click on the link. I am fascinated by the power of makeup once more. And the deal breaker was her TWO SETS of falsies? REALLY?! Her lashes looked plenty thick to me in their natural state but (wo)man, there really is such a thing as taking it to a new level with these people.

I am still finding tomorrow daunting. It feels like there's a lot at stake. But we know that the world will not end even if the events of tomorrow go awry and that I'll eventually just suck it up and move on with life and Tuesday will still come. Of course unless I did just jinx the universe and tomorrow really is the apocalypse. With my luck right? With the hazy conditions and all though, who knows.

It's all the pent up frustration of not being able to go outdoors that's the driving force behind all the ranty wordings. Even my towel that sits so innocently in the toilet smells of the haze. =(

It's about high time to let go. And I want to be an adult when the time comes, which is about now, to behave in a matured fashion. Not that it is my forte, but trying is still worth a shot. I am associating too many things to you and it's not cool anymore. I am in the right mind to give you a lecture about the things you can, but shouldn't do just so that.. just so that.

Come to think of it, that imagined lecture really is just for my own good. Geez.

You cannot fault others for not knowing when you don't want to engage in chatter. They don't read minds. Neither do you. You cannot get angry at others for showing concern when you really just want to be left alone. They're just being kind and are mostly asking because they genuinely care. Let's just change all the cannot's to shouldn't's. Because realistically speaking, one can get angry, when they really just shouldn't.

So.

Truce? Shake on it? Pretty please?

No comments: