Tuesday, May 15

Girl Don't Cry, It Is Not Worth It

To begin with, I don't even know why the tears just came down. They just.. streamed down my face, despite how I wanted them to stop.

"Girl, you're supposed to have gotten stronger, you're supposed to have harden your heart, not become weak!" :'(

It's either that I am so angry that those were tears of anger. Or, that I am so disappointed that those were tears of disappointment. Or both. Explains why emotions just took over.

All selfish, idiotic, self centered, inconsiderate bastards assholes bitches people should burn in hell and die look into the mirror and ask themselves if they actually like who they are.

I think I am OK a person on average, and even then, I hate it when I fall short of my own "goodness" scale. I wish I could be a better person, and I try hard to do that (crap, the tears are coming again!), always trying and doing my best... and yet, often times I think I fail.

All these mean and nasty people, who do you think you are? Who are you that you can go around and behave so entitled?

I hate it. I hate it so much.

Maybe it's because there were so many instances of meanies and difficult people in the past couple of days that it's all coming out now. I finally cannot stand it.

WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE BORN SO DIFFERENT!

Even when I am in the wrong, I hate to apologize. But I have learnt that all wrongs, if possible, must be made right. And if that commands a "Sorry!", then I will have to say it and accept it. But I wasn't even in the wrong, and I apologized! I congratulate myself on my behavior, good job girl. *pats self on back*

Dear you's (all the meanies in the world),

I hope you know that you were being mean and nasty when you most certainly had no reason to behave that way. And I hope you know that in that whole exchange, one thing was proved - that good people win. I really hope that you don't treat others this way, because it only goes to show what you really are made up of.

People may give in to you, but that's definitely not the way to go on about life. You don't win friendships being like this, heck, it is not the way to win anything in life.

Love,
Ai

3 comments:

Ice Princess said...

Hugs... lotsa them from me...

Ai said...

Hugs back! Thank you! =)

Ai said...

The harder we harden the heart, the harder it is for us to live in appreciation. Let the meanies be the meanies. We be what we know we want to be.........true to ourselves and to others. Love ya.