Tuesday, May 22

I Know I Say This A Lot

But time flies ah. It really does. I haven't been bipolar in a long while, at least there hasn't been such instances lately where it was so severe to be considered. None that I can remember lah at least.

It was Langkawi last year, then *bam* job, then *bam* Vegas, then *bam* resign, then *bam* China, then *bam* Miri-KK, then *bam* Thailand, then *bam* Singapore then *bam* new job, then *bam* Monsoon then *bam*... 2012 then *bam*

Today, we're almost half way through 2012 already! And the only reason I am bringing this up is.. /jeng jeng jeng

SO SMART YOU! :P

Because it is exactly 14 days (that's 2 weeks) away from the 5th of June!

I still remember vaguely sitting on the swing in the park once and crying, alone. For the life of me, I can't remember when exactly this was, probably 3 or 4 years ago, but I still remember why. Now that I look back at it, I wonder why I did, it's now just a memory that doesn't really mean much anymore, but it had hurt so bad then.

Moral of the story is, we're all creatures who live in the moment and for the moment, like it or not. Nothing wrong with that, but I guess sometimes we just have look beyond the now and see what lays ahead lah.

Dinner with Apple tonight, dinner with colleagues tomorrow, dinner with Apple again plus the rest on Thursday and supper with the girls on Friday. Hectic lifestyle!

Hahaha, okay lah, not really also, I just wish that my tummy stop behaving weird. 

No comments: