Saturday, May 19

Little Brother Said, "Jie's So Fat"

/piannng

That's the sound of my heart shattering into pieces, not that it was very whole to begin with, but yeah, uhu glue someone, quick!

Neh. Jokes aside, it's probably true, this weight game is terribad (my manager uses this word a lot, and so I am gonna tumpang now), it's a good thing that my focus now is not on being skinny, it never really was but when it's your little brother who makes such comments, you know it is time to cut down on those sinful indulgences. Oh dang, buffet next week some more!

Well, focus now really is to get in shape for the Mount KK climb in July. People keep saying, "But you're an athlete what! Should be easy-peasy for you!"

Eh people hello, how long ago was it that I WAS an athlete, even then - at my fittest, I was still weak lah okay! >( The more people say now the more scared I get. All these expectations and whatnot. Geez.

Anyway, today was also splurge day. Starting from this morning, bf was a hefty one at Starbucks - caramel latte and chicken toastie, then Mommy reloaded one hundred and twenty ringgit into my Starbucks card so I now own the Starbucks charm too. Then I went and did my hair, wash-color-cut and blow, so my hair looks I look pretty now too! Another two hundred plus ringgit fly. Then Mommy bought me my hiking shoes for KK too, another two hundred plus ringgit fly.

Mom says she'll sponsor my shoes, I think I should pay her back anyway. It's bad omen to buy people shoes! -___-

At the rate I am going, my salary isn't gonna sustain me for long. I also got into a minor car accident today, or should I say, my car got into a minor accident today, while I was at the wheel - my sense of humor isn't really making it today is it?

But yeah anyway anyhow, it felt like a pretty serious bump, but it was just scratches and nothing major. And I felt that we were both at wrong (the other driver and myself) so I didn't dare ask for compensation.

But anyways, on the bright side, there's always a bright side to things.. You'd think I would praise myself and have no proof to back that up? :D

Before
After
I actually cannot quite tell the difference, both also pretty like mad as a matter of fact, I think the before photo actually looks better. But yeah, I am really pleased with what the stylist did to my hair.

Sailing tomorrow, gotta remember to wear a cap to protect the hair. Gotta start using the hiking boots to break them before the actual climb, which reminds me, gotta break the new sailing shoes too.

Fatty bom bom also can be pretty thank you very much! /beams

No comments: