Sunday, May 27

Because Knowing Why Wasn't Important Then

While I am generally not a very private person, I still don't typically let people get too close. So why did you let yourself out the door when I already allowed you to come in??

Not that knowing why now is of extreme importance. Just that I am curious now. Is it because my world is too eccentric or is it because I am too difficult a character??

You Are Quirky




You have a serious side, but you also can be uproariously funny. You love to laugh.
You also love to play, and playing with you is an adventure. You're always changing up the rules of the game.


You are a deeply introspective person. You are constantly examining yourself.
You know who you are, and you're good with that. Too bad if no one else is.


Watched In Time With You last night. Strictly speaking, I watched 2 episodes - the first and the last. LOL

It's kinda cute, the two leads are mega cute together as well! And it's not as long as most dramas, only 13 episodes in total but I reckon just watching the first and the last episode(s) is sufficient to get a pretty good idea of the whole show..

Great afternoon thus far, lunch at Rocky's after church and then Iced Cold Latte at Starbucks plus comfortable conversations, so therapeutic.

Alrighty, I should get working on my to do list before dinner tonight.. Bye for now! =)

No comments: