Sunday, May 13

Hey, That's Not New

Mommy treated herself to a cruise. Explains why there's no Mother's Day celebration in our home.

Of course, with mommy being away, it means I get to use her lappie temporarily since mine has been sent for repairs which should cut me RM 280 more broke than I already am. But still beats spending 4 figures on a new one though the Zenbook is really, really pretty - but why does it not come with a DVD drive?!

Rhetorical question. I actually do know why.. It's the only reason why they managed to make it slim.

Also, as one could imagine, yours truly has been deprived of properly writing a post. Blogging on my phone is, very much a pain. But on the bright side, it forces one to select words wisely and focus only on what is important.

Anyway, there's no structure in this one. I've lost touch. LOL

The invite is open, it always has been. I do my part because I think it's my responsibility to do the very least. But if my efforts go down the drain, so be it, I am not one to force things my way and should I have done my part, I have said my piece. And you do what you please, I will respect that too.

This was a gift from a friend, I love it!
Love the color,  love the teddy!
The ladies from work, our Gadis Melayu Ayu day. I have come to really love this lot.
It's gonna be hard to say goodbye, I can already imagine..
A lot has happened really, the past week. So much that my brain doesn't register any new incoming sensory information. It wasn't all bad, of course it wasn't all glitz and glamour either.

I for one, am not a huge believer in happy ever afters. I am a huge fan of that concept but I do question if that does exist. Likewise, I want to see the good in everything, but when there's good, there's bad; when there's black, there's white (grey too); when there's nice, there's mean and nasty. I mean, there's so much to digest and understand and accept.

Maybe sometimes, there's just too much.


Hot Dipping Pool

Of course, there was that awesome weekend gateway @ The Banjaran Hot Springs with the Mommy too. The photos don't the place justice, trust me. Also in my defense, I am a little spoilt, and while I could get used to the luxury of all of this, I know.

Rawr. There's so much to analyze, sort, put meaning and perspective to... >(

I like my bling-ed nails and I want ice cream. 

No comments: