Wednesday, May 23

Why Am I Not Surprised

So stuffed from buffet dinner. So very full. The thought of lying down in bed now brings up images of food flowing out of my mouth. -__- Yes, that full. Dinner was amazing nevertheless, I haven't laughed so much in a long while! =)

On a totally separate note. While stories are, or can be, entertaining, some I just wish not to know. Because ignorance is bliss, because not knowing causes no harm. And sometimes, knowing but not having to hear it makes it possible to play it off as ones own imagination. But actually hearing it sorta kinda provides proof that it has some form of truth in it.

But oh well. /shrug

omgskirtissotightnowicannotbreathe

Blogthings says I am lightning..



You Are Lightning






Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence


You are best known for: your power


Your dominant state: performing



.. but I want to be a rainbow instead! Can I not?

Lol. Time to look for winners now! ;D

No comments: