Tuesday, June 14

One Will Always Find A Right In The Wrong And A Wrong In The Right

Or that may just very well be my own twisted logic. But it's up to you to believe really.

I am officially back to being a bum. Yes, I am unemployed. It's a debate whether I resigned or I was fired. I reckon it's a bit of both.

Maybe more accurately: I resigned and the company was agreeable to it. That has to be the most diplomatically correct way to put it.

I don't particularly wish to entertain who, how, what, why's and when's but I guess people ask only because they are curious concerned. Simply put, we identified the problems, troubleshooted, concluded that it wasn't quite the right fit and I left on good terms. Happy days!

Now, 10 points for whoever who can guess what is the first thing I did when I got home. I'll make your life easier, multiple choice:

a) Cuddle up in bed and slept
b) Read drama recaps
c) Painted my nails black
d) Cooked myself a meal

Muahahaha. Don't worry, getting the wrong or right answer doesn't make you any more or less significant. :))

Capoeira killed me last night. It was a fantastic work out but my poor blistered soles. T___T Water bubbles. The last time I had blistered feet was in Disneyland in Anaheim. For wearing stockings and shoes and walking for hours.

I've got a pretty busy week ahead. To my own defense, I didn't plan my activities in advance knowing that I was going to quit, I didn't.

But let's see, meeting Becky and co tonight, Yvonne for dinner tomorrow, Sharon for lunch and tea, probably getting some vball action in this week too, sailing over the weekend might be the case, lunch or dinner with the ex-colleague sometime on Thursday or Friday, potential hair trim too, wow! I am excited!

My comp is acting wonky. Hm.

Have you watched Don't Go Breaking My Heart?? Have you watched it?? If you haven't, here's the link to the trailer and plot summary...

Oh boy, good show. Right up till the end. Who will she pick? Intense.

So are you a Louis Koo or a Daniel Wu?

2 comments:

Alex Teng said...

daniel wu=)

Ice Princess said...

i also wanted to watch this la when it was out.. i guess hor girls very easily fall for a Louis Koo but i personally have always like Daniel Wu as an actor.. LOL.. so his character fits well..