Wednesday, June 22

Because Green Is Good For The Eyes

Supposedly lah.

Hee! How amusing is it that as I was thinking of 'going green' and Chai sent me this.

It's time for a change. Time to graduate from the pink phase, at least for the blog.

Mom bought me half a dozen of Nescafe Mocha which are in the fridge now. Had one when I woke up and my hard boiled egg is still un-eaten as we I speak. Blog hopped again, the similarities (or coincidences, whichever) seriously is freaking me out...

Guess if I were to see it in a positive light, it basically means someone out there is experiencing similar stuff which makes me less of an outlier but more normal. And being normal is good on all accounts.

The primary school across the house is having a fun fair me thinks. They're playing Jennifer's On The Floor. #win

I had a weird dream last night. I remember only fragments of it. It had something to do with a 420, a beach and a lot of arguing.

Should I change Pinky to Greeny too now??

2 comments:

chaiminhuei said...

Pinky and Greeny complements.

Ai said...

pink and green are two colors i find difficult to combine.